These candles are hand poured in small batches using only the safest non-toxic ingredients. The wax is Coconut Soy, the fragrances are phthalate and paraben free, and they are made without any other additives of colour. I try to keep my candles as natural and safe as possible.
- Remember to trim your cotton wick to 1/4inch before lighting your candle. This will give you a brighter cleaner burn. Snip or pull the tip of the wick off with tissue paper before every burn.
- When you are lighting your candle for the first time let it burn long enough for the wax pool to get edge to edge. This discourages tunneling and ensures an even melt.
- Make sure the wax pool is free of debris.
- Only burn on a level, fire resistant surface.
- Do not burn for more than 3-4 hours at a time because the glass can overheat.
- Do not let it burn itself out. Stop use with there is still about 1/4 - 1/2 inch of wax at the bottom.
- Coconut Soy wax has less soot than other candles but if the wick isn’t trimmed you will get more soot.
- Only burn within sight and away from flammable objects
- Keep away from children and pets.